Monday, November 17, 2008

Re: Shooting in Lacey

It has been a very exhausting weekend and Monday. For those of you who live in the Lacey/Olympia area probably heard about the shooting early morning on Saturday. A really good friend of mine was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got shot in the leg which split his femur in two which took extensive surgery to fix. The hubby and I have spent all weekend going up there to see him and keep him company. Fortunately he is still in good spirits with the medication they are giving him for the pain. The man that shot him was luckily caught by the OPD and LPD and they ended up shooting him to death after resisting arrest and reaching for his weapon in the car. In a sinful way I am kind of glad this guy got killed by the police because he has a huge criminal background and people like him don't deserve to enjoy the freedoms that my husband went to war and fought for. Plus it is just one more POS off of the streets.

For those of you out there that pray, please pray for my friend to have a full recovery. Hopefully this injury won't cause him pain throughout the rest of his life. I know he is really bummed out because he has been looking forward to snowboarding all year and now he can't.

Anyway, I would write more but I am too tired.

Happy Reading! 

No comments: