Friday, November 14, 2008

My First Blog!

It is amazing that I have been into computers for so long and never once have I been a member of a blog community (besides Myspace, which you have to be careful what you post because there is so much ridiculous drama)! And I also love to write, that was one of the only subjects I did well at in school. Like my husband says, I think too much! So maybe this will be a good thing to have a BlogSpot account. Now the whole world will know what is going on in my life and maybe can relate to how I feel.

About Me:
I am 23 years old. I have been married to my husband Jerry since I was 17 (we are going to be celebrating our six year anniversary soon). We have two adorable little boys Aaron and Blake. Aaron is about to be five years old (November 21) and Blake will be two on December 2nd.  Those two little guys are a handful but they bring so much joy to my life. I go to bed every night wondering what I can do to make their life even better the next day. As far as I know right now, we are done having kids, the world is just too scary of a place to bring any more "victims" into it... Anyway, we have two adorable little furballs, Tucker and Anna (dog & cat), they keep us laughing.

Anyway... this was my start. Happy reading!

No comments: