Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Randomness

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted a blog. So I figured what a better time than NOW! :-)

The school year is wrapping up for Aaron. Tomorrow is his last day of preschool and then he prepares for Kindergarten over the summer. I still can't get over how fast he is growing up!! Wtf?! I know he is a little sad about his last day, but I think that the idea of seeing his new school being built, it lures his mind away from being so sad and getting excited! -- This fall Blake will also be starting Sunshine Tots at the preschool that Aaron went to, so we have a lot of work to do with the potty training and binkie breaking this summer! Ohhh boy!

Jay has been laid off since February, and thank God, he is starting a 6 month project tomorrow. Anything is better than unemployment!! So at least it will give us some extra cash for the summer to maybe go somewhere over a weekend or something. I am kind of in "vacation" mode, wanting to go places and see new things!!

As far as me... I am just me. Nothing has changed! lol, don't know if that is good or bad! :-) I am still being with my kiddos, and hoping to start school in the fall. We'll see how that works out.

Anyway, another busy day, another busy night... have some cleaning to do then off to bed!!

-C-

No comments: